Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Find Something That Makes You Happy

Find something that makes you laugh, and go with it. Laughing is one of THE best feelings in my opinion, and when you find something that truly makes you happy, the stresses of life tend to disappear for a moment. Everyone deals with different levels of stress and unhappiness, maybe more than some. Now, I'm not saying every person on this planet is stressed and unhappy. But I feel that people in this day and age find it hard to be happy. Maybe it's because of the culture we live in, or the people we surround ourselves with. Maybe it's because we always want more or the next new thing. Perhaps this cycle of want has numbed us down to a point, where we are never truly satisfied anymore.

What I'm trying to say is, maybe we should get back to basics? Find that one thing in life that makes you happy, that makes you laugh, and cling to it. Maybe when we finally start living simple lives with a little joy, a bit of laughter we might see a difference. Not only a difference in the way we live and feel, but the way we see and treat others.

Laughter is my sweet escape to whatever I'm feeling, and helps me forget about how complex life can be.

Shaylie xo

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone likes to laugh, but don't cling to just one thing, it'll change or you will!

    My happiness comes from always trying to improve, the harder I work the better I become. Only action determines the future so excelsior.

    ReplyDelete