Haven't blogged in a while. It's been hard to think of things to write about. So I had this thought, perhaps I'll write a list of 100 things about myself for those who may not know me very well! Hopefully this does not bore you all to death, but gives you insight as to who I am.
1. I was born 19 years ago. (Almost 20)
2. I hardly ever eat breakfast.
3. I always sneeze when it's bright outside. Especially when I cross the road.
4. I don't like pork.
5. I am petrified of lizards of all shapes and sizes.
6. I love wearing black.
7. All the hangers in my closet have to be the same. They are all currently plastic and white.
8. I constantly crack my knuckles, and have been doing it since I was 6 years old.
9. I am obsessed with Ancient Egyptian history.
10. When I am sick, I always watch documentaries, 90% of the time they are about Egypt.
11. I'm a firm believer of justice. Everything has to be fair in my mind.
12. I do not possess the ability to catch food in my mouth. I've always envied the people who can throw grapes in the air and catch them with their mouths.
13. When I was a kid for some reason I would say 'lex' instead of 'let's'.... Sometimes I still say it today without realising!
14. I'm a firm believer of mango in salads. It's one of my favourites things.
15. I used to be obsessed with collecting 'Eclipse' mint tins. At some stage I had like 15-17.
16. I am a Christian.
17. I cannot stand torture scenes in movies. I have to leave the room because it freaks me out so much.
18. I can get really competitive.
19. My favourite childhood movies were 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Cinderella'
20. I have a fear of diving into water.
21. I love reading.
22. I am a huge Marvel fan, and think Marvel is heaps better than DC.
23. It took me longer than normal to learn all the months of the year. I remember working on it all the time in special ed.
24. I used to bite my nails. I have successfully beat the habit.
25. I had a rabbit called Bugs Bunny once.
26. AFL is my favourite sport to watch.
27. I once accidentally pulled my sister's tooth out, because I yanked a sock from her mouth. My punishment was I had to search the grass until I found the tooth. I did end up finding the tooth.
28. I love to draw
29. One of my favourite TV shows is 'The Vampire Diaries,' but also a sucker for Mcleod's Daughters.
30. I am afraid of thunderstorms.
31. I wish I was a really good dancer.
32. I look forward to sleeping because I love dreams. Most mornings I can remember my dreams.
33. I really enjoy doing makeup, and someday I will be a makeup artist.
34. I am obsessed with eyebrows. It is one of my favourite facial features.
35. I love Disney movies.
36. Ferris wheels scare the crap out of me. Especially when people rock the carriage! I always visualise myself falling to my death.
37. I think that hats look really good on guys.
38. Someday I'd like to start my own YouTube channel, focusing on beauty.
39. The Notebook is one of my favourite movies, and every single time I watch it I cry my heart out.
40. I will not cry in any movie when I am watching them with other people. I get really embarrassed and bottle it up.
41. One day I plan on writing a letter, putting it in a bottle and throwing it out to sea.
42. My favourite breed of dogs are Border Collies
43. The Violin is one of the most beautiful instruments in my books, and I wish I could play it.
44. If I ever have kids I want them to grow up on the old kids shows. Not this new animated crap. I never understood why they ruined the classic kids shows. Bananas in Pyjamas was so much better before they animated it.
45. I have been diagnosed with Urticaria. (Pretty sure its a fancy word for hives)
46. I really like to sing, except I'm too shy to sing in front of anyone.
47. I really enjoy having sore muscles the day after a work out. I feel like I've accomplished something.
48. Cups of tea make me happy.
49. My favourite colour is orange.
50. I really appreciate realism, probably more than other art forms. Although I have respect for each art form on some level.
51. I think I talk too much.
52. When I was 4 I really wanted a Chupa Chup when we went to the supermarket, and mum said no. So I stole it, but I was stupid enough to start eating it in the car on the way home. Mum made me go back and apologise to the cashier.
53. I used to cover myself in scribbles when I was 2. One day mum and dad decided to reward me for not scribbling on myself, and took me to get a doll house. Unfortunately when we arrived at the shop mum and dad discovered I had lost all self control and covered myself head to toe with pen. I never received a doll house on that day.
54. I can't drink hot drinks on hot days.
55. I am a little afraid of swimming in the ocean, but slowly conquering that fear. I will not go swimming in lakes of dams because I don't like the slimy ground.
56. Most times when I have gone swimming in a lake or dam, I've been bitten by fish.
57. If I could have any superpower, I would read minds. But only when I wanted to.
58. I have only been overseas twice. Once to the Philippines, and once to Bali.
59. When I am upset, I prefer to be alone.
60. I've had one operation so far. I had to get grommets in my ears, because my hearing was terrible. And my adenoids removed because I couldn't breathe through my nose.
61. Never broken a single bone in my body.
62. Never have had a blood nose.
63. I have incredibly stretchy ligaments. So when I roll my ankles, it doesn't hurt at all.
64. I love taking bubble baths. I find it so relaxing. I used to study for legal studies SACs in the bath.
65. Candles are my favourite. I love them! I always have candles ready to be used. But you can never have too many candles.
66. I always get brain freezes when I drink icy drinks. Every single time.
67. I really enjoy camping.
68. I really enjoy watching Toy Story.
69. When I was younger I was never allowed a Ken doll (I have no idea why), so I used my Woody doll from Toy Story instead.
70. Smartie chocolate is my favourite block of chocolate.
71. I am really embarrassed when I see photos when I was 8-12. My sense of fashion was unique to say the least.
72. I almost always get hit in the head when I am around people playing sport. Soccer balls, basket balls, tennis balls, netballs. Once I was almost knocked unconscious.
73. I love watching sport.
74. I love having fresh flowers in my room.
75. I used to love rollerblading.
76. Back when I was a little girl, I used to visit a little old lady who lived across the road on a fairly regular basis. I don't remember how or when I met her, but it just became a thing I did. She used to give me lemonade.
77. I currently work at Subway
78. I tend to eat more fruit when it's already cut up for me. (That must seem so lazy)
79. I only have one sibling, and she is my younger sister.
80. Salted caramel desserts are my favourite.
81. I really don't like eggs at all. They make me feel sick.
82. I prefer vegetarian meals, but I will still eat meat.
83. I like Twitter more than Facebook.
84. I hate that feeling when you can't breathe from laughter, but I love it at the same time.
85. I have a memory box, that I fill with bits and pieces that are special to me.
86. Never seen Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or The Simpsons.
87. I really despise animal cruelty, and anyone who abuses animals are terrible people.
88. Not a fan of Star Wars. I fell asleep halfway through it. (Sorry if this offends you)
89. I think camels are really cool and fascinating animals. I've only ridden one once.
90. I used to have horse riding lessons every Saturday morning, and I still love riding. Although I never get to do that anymore.
91. My eyes tend to change colours depending on what I wear. They look greyish blue when I wear blue, but quite green when I wear green or purple.
92. My nose is pierced.
93. I only have 5 cousins.
94. Growing up all I ever wanted was a trampoline, but unfortunately never got one.
95. I really really really really really really really want to go to Egypt, but everyone says it is too dangerous. That makes me very sad.
96. I bruise really easily.
97. I cannot pronounce Dyslexic. I really have to concentrate when trying to say it, and I get it after 7 tries.
98. I've always wanted a pen pal to write back and forth to.
99. I LOVE getting letters. Although not letters from the bank. I get so excited when I get a letter, which is very rare.
100. I really want to visit Europe and the U.S.A
Shaylie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment