It almost seems like when everything is sailing smoothly, something simply gets in the way and ruins it all.
I suppose you are wondering what I could be possibly talking about it?! Well my car is officially ruined. Maybe I am being over dramatic about it all, and maybe it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be.
It's those things that throw you off. Over the last three weeks I have been buzzing, I've been feeling so happy, motivated and really excited about what each day could bring. And then yesterday that came to an abrupt end because I found out I no longer have a car. I guess what angers me the most about it, is that I haven't even fully paid off that car yet. Not to mention the freak accident that left me to repair the damage that someone else caused! So I'm sitting here in frustration knowing that I cannot simply buy another car until I have paid off the one that I cannot even use anymore! The most frustrating thing about this, I only bought that car in September last year!
I guess crap happens, and there is nothing you can do about it sometimes but accept it and try to move on. Sometimes things happen to us that cannot be explained, and we just sit here in absolute frustration because you simply wish you could go back to the moments when life seemed perfect. Life throws us challenges, and it tests us. I don't know about you, but I hate tests. Any kinds of tests. End of year exams are the worst kind of tests. Even my driving test was a nightmare. I personally think that my driving test was more stressful than my year 12 exams. Not even kidding. And I guess life is one massive test too. Except sometimes, and mostly it is unpredictable and you cant exactly prepare for it. The best part about hitting a wall however, is that moment when you are able to climb over it, and overcome the problem.
Not having a car is a minor set back, and has honestly really effected me at the moment. It's something I'll get over in time. Just have to work even harder to pay off my debt so I can save for something nice. One of the bonuses to this disaster is I will be saving up for something flashy and relatively new. Plus I will have access to mum and dad's car, so it isn't all bad!
Hope I haven't sent you all to sleep with this boring post, but I had to write something and get it off my chest!
No comments:
Post a Comment