Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flashbacks

Throughout periods of boredom I've been thinking about my childhood. About how I've experienced so much that just made growing up so fun. There are things I've experienced that I would love my kids to experience (that's if I ever have kids.) One of my favourite memories growing up was riding in the trailer. My old school was located on a large property, and there were acres and acres of land. Of course those areas were out of bounds. Anyway, my dad would sometimes have to pickup and drop off stuff  down in this shed located somewhere on the property. Dad would let me and my sister sit in the trailer to and from the shed, and it is actually the funnest thing. In all seriousness, more exciting things have happened in my timeline of life. Perhaps its the how basic and innocent the memory and experience was, which makes it so beautiful. The best memories I think are the ones with no complications.

But for those who have not experienced a ride in a trailer... You need to get up right now, and literally find yourself a trailer, a dirt road somewhere sort of remote, and of course two other people. One person to drive the car, and the other to enjoy the ride with. It's totally worth the hassle. That's one example of a memory that makes me smile, and something I'd want my kids to experience! Everyone has their own childhood memories I'm sure you'd all want your kids to experience. Maybe your's are similar to mine, or maybe they are completely different. Whatever they are, I'm sure they are just as great as my trailer memories :)



No comments:

Post a Comment