Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bad Things Happen To Good People.

I thought it was about time that I took the time to write another post. Sorry it's been a while since the last one, but I have been extremely busy! I want to keep my posts frequent, but I'm scared I'll run out of anything interesting to say. I definitely don't want to bore you all with my ramble.

The nights in Geelong are starting to get cold, and it's seriously unfortunate because our heater is broken. I'm actually freezing right now. But to be honest I'd much rather it be cold than boiling hot.
I guess I prefer the winter months, and my reason for it might be slightly shallow... I prefer the winter months because let's face it... The fashion is simply far better. I have nothing against Summer fashion though, for all you summer lovers. Anyway, that was a pointless paragraph!

I'm assuming everyone is aware of the Boston bombings that happened a few days ago. I can't believe how someone could do that to so many innocent people. It's a very sad time for many families, and I really do feel for the families who are suffering, as a result of this unfortunate event. I honestly do not understand how a person comes to doing such a thing. Who knows, I mean it could be several people... But there is no logic to it? What good has it done to anyone? What kind of a person plans such a thing? Surely the person/people responsible for this is not sane. Is it even possible for a sane person to even do something like this? No good has been done from this. I guess that's the thing. There are good people in our world, and then there are some seriously bad people in our world. And usually, like famously quoted, 'Bad things happen to good people.' It shouldn't be like that, but it is. My heart goes out to everyone effected by the bombing.

On a lighter note, I hope everyone is having a good week so far. It can be hard when one's week isn't exactly running smoothly, but that's life and no one said it would be easy. I guess in these times you just have to find as much as you can to be positive about.

As for me, and if you were curious... I'm having a great week :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, its much appreciated!
Shaylie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment