Saturday, October 27, 2012

True Friends

I am completely grateful for all the amazing people in my life! I would definitely not be the person I am today without each and every one of you. Every person I know is different in their own way which has really helped shape me.
I've realised with school coming to a close that I will soon find out who my true friends really are. I think its really important to a have a few people in your life that you can call a true friend. I would define a true friend as someone who you can just laugh uncontrollably with, someone that will honestly stick by your side no matter what goes down. A true friend is someone that understands, someone who is selfless when it comes to the friendship. It makes me feel so happy to know I have a small group of friends who I can proudly label as my true friends, people that I can rely on, and people that understand me.

Happy birthday Ainslie, hope your day was truly amazing! Xo

1 comment: