So this afternoon I was just sitting there really bored, thinking about all the stuff that I had to do. Mind you all that stuff I had to do... Still hasn't been done. Anyway as I was sitting there I was like... Hey! I feel like trying fake tan. Usually I'll be the kind of person who enjoys repping a tan that I have worked for, one I've risked skin cancer for. I live in Geelong, and if you live there or have lived there you will know that the weather is usually cold. I got in my car, which mind you was egged last night, and drove down the road to priceline. If I had thought about it more I should have actually jumped on Youtube and checked out reviews and stuff to suss which one was the best to use. So I'm in Priceline trying to make a decision and choose one that wouldn't go orange, or blotchy.
So many choices, like you can choose tanning stuff in spray form, mousse form, or like gradual tanning moisturizer! So I chose Le Tan Bronze in the mousse form. The mousse is actually really great because its spreads evenly, however I had to use several layers to actually see some effect. Next time I'm going to use a different brand.
It's funny, because I used to always think that using fake tan was the weak way into brown skin, and I mean I guess it is. I'm not too dark thankfully, and I never want to be super dark, I guess its just a kick start for my real tan this summer. If anyone is ever up for trying a fake tan... use the mousse! :)
babeeeen
ReplyDelete