With year 12 practically over now, this gives me something else to do with my time. It probably wasn't wise to start a blog a week before my first exam. Oh well! I've gotten to the point where I really can't be bothered, but I really don't want to finish my final year weak, especially with all the hard work I've invested in each subject. I tell you what, when all this is over I'm just going to reward myself everyday! I swear I already have about 20 movies lined up to watch, following a long list of TV shows, such as One Tree Hill. Although I have a long list of things to watch, I want to do more with my time next year. I'm thinking I'll try and secure some reliable work. I really want to go on some kind of holiday as well, hopefully Bali and Queensland at some point. But before I splurge on holidays, I should probably pay my parents back for my car.
Career wise?? Well I cannot make up my mind. I'm constantly swapping between two ideas. I've always like the idea of being a makeup artist, and its the career path I always turn back to. The thing is though, it's all about getting your name out there to build some kind of reliable work. I don't think I'd specialise on one specific field in makeup, I definitely want to experience the lot. Besides from makeup, the thought of being an art teacher pops up here and there. I guess being and art teacher is probably more reliable in terms of their always being a position open. I love art so much, and I think I'd enjoy it as well! I guess there is nothing stopping me from pursuing both pathways... Hopefully my gap year will sort out what I really want to do.
Hopefully I didn't bore you, whoever is reading this! I'll be posting more than just aimless babble about me all the time. Planning on posting my artwork at some point... Which should be more consistent as I'll have loads of time soon. Might even get back into photography and post some of that too. Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon!
Thanks for reading :)
Hi baby, lovely to read your story. I want you to know that Grandpa and I are very proud of you and all your accomplishments. You are a very talented girl in several fields. I was interested to read about your career path. Art or photography sound like good ideas.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Grandma
Thank you very much grandma! Love you very much, and your words mean alot to me! I'm so excited to be seeing you soon, perhaps by then I'll know for sure what I'll do. xo
ReplyDelete