Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bored.

Starting to write these posts are always so difficult, because I never know what I want to write. Sometimes I think about writing on really specific things and topics, or just writing how I feel... Although I'm not entirely sure if I'll ever be able to write what I really feel on this blog, because I know the majority of the readers know me, and I guess that could be embarrassing and slightly awkward. Plus, I'm not sure if you all really want to read about me trying to resolve my own emotions online! I guess it won't stop me to an extent.

I often wonder if it is just me that feels like this, or its usual for us all. Lately I have found myself sitting here just waiting for something exciting to happen. Something different, something thrilling almost. Really, something totally separate to the I feel right now, and just were I am sitting with life. Right now I guess I just feel bored with the way my life is shaping up. Same thing most days. Not everyday is boring, but I almost expect what is to come. Like seeing my friends for example. I love hanging out with them, and they are not boring... but I wake up knowing I will see them, its expected. Maybe what I'm really seeking is the unexpected to happen. Something so out of this world crazy, that I am just blown over. As I am sitting here I am trying to figure out how exactly I feel... and now I guess it's really clear to me. I'm bored.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness me Shaylie Rose you sound a little depressed. I hope you are not.
    How are you going with the painting of mum and dad that I commissioned you for.
    Your art is fabulous, if you cannot get a job, do some more paintings and sell them online.
    love you and cannot wait until we come over next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not depressed just bored! Not really much going on at the moment you know! I haven't started the painting, but that is because I don't paint and it makes me nervous! I have a few other pieces in the making at the moment though. Can't wait to see you too! xx

    ReplyDelete