I'm not the kind of girl that will slap my emotions on a sign, waving it around for all to see. In fact it's very rare to see me cry in public.
I'm not sure why, but I just hate crying in front of people. Its just not attractive! Especially when you get to that state of holding it all in, and them BAM! It just explodes out of you, like all of a sudden you no longer control your own body. Even while watching a movie... If there are people watching it with me and it's a tear jerker. I will not cry. I will not do it. Like Marley & Me... That is possibly one of the saddest movies ever, so emotional when Marley dies, yet I wouldn't let myself cry, as my family were sitting in the room! My family think I have a heart of stone. When I'm alone it's a different story, I'll just cry... Especially if it's the Notebook. Anyway, like a lot of people I'll just put on the happy face, act as if I'm so overjoyed to be around, when in fact all I want to do is go home and just be a loser!
That's life I guess, when we have those dull days it just allows us to appreciate the good ones even more! It's not until we hit a low until we understand how amazing it is when we hit a high. In comparison to sad days, my happy days are awesome. Reminiscing over the year I generally only remember the good bits, the good memories and experiences. Honestly, that's all I want to remember, is the good bits!
I hope this post doesn't make me sound like some depressed teenager hiding behind a happy appearance. I'm no where close to being depressed, and I can promise that! I have so many amazing people around that can guarantee my happiness! And I hope you all do too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment